Immediate & effective first aid - for situations where chemicals can damage the skin as well as the eyes.
Emergency washes feature the exclusive Speakman nozzle design which produces a stream of aerated water. This aerated water flows gently over the irregular contours of the face, effectively ‘clinging’ to the surface of the face and eyes. As a result of the millions of microscopic bubbles in the aerated water stream continuously imploding, the aerated water has a gentle ‘scrubbing’ effect and it effectively picks up and carries away harmful solids and liquids. The showers have an impeller head which gives a shroud of water at low velocity for head to toe cleansing and rapid response for chemical decontamination.
- Two triple nozzle outlets give a ‘carpet’ of aerated water
- Stainless steel bowl and push handle
- Adjustable volume regulator minimises water splash
- Push handle activates stay-open valve, leaving user’s hands free to hold the eyelids open in the water flow
- Maximum water flow 45 litres/minute
Please select product options below: