BROADSWORD - Angle frame system with steel or mesh versions available
SABRE - Folded steel channel framework, with all joints spot welded to steel sheets
EXCALIBUR - Standard powder coated colours; light grey or medium grey
TOLEDO - Cleanroom partitioning
A comprehensive range of partitioning systems to suit both medium and heavy duty applications.
Single Skin Partitioning (Sabre / Broadsword sections)
- Cost effective solution
- Fully demountable and relocatable
- High quality durable pressed metal frame system
- Easy to install and relocate
- Wide selection of doors and locking systems
- Multi-tiered facility
- Variety of construction materials available
- Compatible with Excalibur double skin
Double Skin Partitioning (Excalibur / Toledo sections)
- Ideal for creating offices in commercial locations, as well as creating cleanrooms in factories or warehouses
- Powder coated finish ideal for clean environments
- Quality finish: flush both sides
- Fire protection and noise reduction options available
- Hidden cable management
- Double glazing available with blinds
- Can be multi-tiered with steel or conventional suspended ceilings available
- Toledo two line junction keeps dust traps to a minimum
Designed for fast easy installation, the introduction of bi-element construction gives the end user a rapid on-site assembly without lengthy lead-in times.
Safety is a key feature of this system. It has been thoroughly tested and offers 30 minute fire resistance to BS476 part 22, 1987, on full height single and double glazing elevations. This also applies to door modules and solid elevations, regardless of the board joint details.
Acoustics is another major performance consideration. Solid construction offers sound attenuation values of up to -42db (Rw) under laboratory conditions.
Fire & Sound
Fire & Sound has been tested to BS476 part 22 and offers up to 60 minutes fire resistance in full height glazed, solid and door elevations. Insulation performance is available on solid elevations only. Where acoustic performance is a consideration, the system can provide sound attenuation values of up to 52db(Rw) under laboratory test conditions.
Standard module size is 1200mm. maximum construction height is determined by the choice of stud size and panel type, however, 102mm Fire & Sound can be built up to a height of 4200mm.
Venetian blinds can be accommodated within the system as can a range of electrical swithches with the use of a cable management post.
Doors are available in natural wood finishes, including Ash, Koto, Oak, Cherry, Beech, Maple and Sapele. All doors can include any shape or size of vision panel or lipping. To compliment Fire & Sound, a wide choice of door furniture in a variety of finishes is also available.